Smart Statistical Process Control (SPC)
software in the cloud
Easily manage all your quality data with AlisQI's SPC toolkit in the cloud. Simply collect or import your data, and let our powerful analysis tell you how you're performing. No more searching or cleansing data - store it all in one system and simplify your quality control today.
Powerful analytics for all your quality control data
No more data searching or cleansing
Store all your quality data in one system. So that everyone involved with quality has immediate access. All data is available, sanitized and clean. No need to prepare, dive into the analytics right away.
Powerful filtering enables you to easily create the datasets you want to analyze. Store your overviews and charts in clear dashboards for quick reuse.
Let your laboratory and production data come alive
We see many manufacturing companies struggling with their reporting and data analytics.
This is what differentiates us from traditional LIMS systems: we provide you with built-in reporting and analytics tools. This will bring your quality data alive.
Never miss out on an off-spec measurement again. AlisQI will detect deviations and patterns in your data. Configure once, sit back and wait until AlisQI notifies you and your team.
From data to knowledge
Our Statistical Process Control toolkit will make your data come alive. Tools like control charts, x-bar range charts, histograms, boxplots, scatter plots, correlation plots, cpk and ppk will let you learn from your data.
Automatic deviation detection and automated Shewhart pattern detection, based on the Nelson rules, enable you to wait for the system to inform you.
Bring SPC to the shop floor
Many SPC tools are too complex or too expensive to be used on the shopfloor. We fixed this. With our user friendly software and unique license model, we make Statistical Process Control available for the entire organization. From shop floor to boardroom.
Easily create your own dashboards and define alerts. Now sit back and wait for the system to notify you.
Easy to implement and maintain
Our Statistical Process Control software is designed to be implemented and maintained by the end-users.
Anyone that can Google, can create forms for data collection, charts and personal dashboards. Hardly any training needed.
Excel import templates enable you to import all your historical data, and make a jump start with your quality analytics.
An online quality dashboard for Allnex
Allnex, a leading chemicals manufacturer uses AlisQI to monitor the quality of each of its 500 products. AlisQI notifies the product owners proactively, enabling them to adjust before products run out of spec.
“We now have an accurate and real-time control system. A problematic product can be accurately followed and safeguarded with SPC.”
Manager Quality Control Allnex
Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands
Browse through our features
- Unlimited data management
- Reporting & Statistical
- Certificates (CoA/CoC)
- System integration
Unlimited data management
- Storage and archiving of all measurement data from laboratory & production
- Easy filtering & searching
- Audit trail (ISO 17025 compliant)
- Add photos and attachments (raw data, reports, chromatogram etc.)
- Excel import & export
- Cloud LIMS with access from any mobile, tablet or computer with an internet connection
- Specification management
target value + double spec bandwidth (internal + external)
- Automated specification checking
- Non-conformity detection & (email) alarms
- Specification evaluation + capability studies
- Excel import & export
- Integration with API
Reporting & Statistical Process Control
- Statistics & trend analyses for all measurements
- Comprehensive graphical reporting toolkit
- Control chart rules (Shewhart + your own)
- Capability studies (eg. cp/cpk)
- SPC & Six Sigma toolkit
- Histogram, x-bar + range chart, boxplot, correlation analysis, colour charts, sieve charts, …
- Custom triggers & alerts
- Certificate of analysis (CoA)
- Certificate of conformity (CoC)
- Templates per customer & product
- Generate PDFs quickly and send as email attachment
- Import incoming CoAs
- Instrument management
- Instrument maintenance log, with attachments
- Planning, triggers and alerts
- Calibration calendar
- Registration and reporting (incl. certificates)
- Shewhart control charts
- Define your own workflows
- Automated triggers and alerts
- Custom alert types
- Triggers in-app, by email or sms
- Connect instruments and sensors
- System integration (SAP, Oracle, AX/NAV, Exact, and many others)
- Build your own integrations
- API for master data + measurements
- JSON over HTTPS
The ultimate guide to Quality Intelligence KPIs
Your toolbox in monitoring the journey towards a better process, should contain performance indicators of some sort. The indicators enable you to quantify your as-is situation, define the to-be situation and evaluate each step along the path. This document discusses KPIs for the following aspects of Quality Management:
- Quality Control
- Document Management
- QESH Management
3 easy steps to convince everyone that you need a QMS
On this page, you’ll find all the necessary resources to build a strong business case
for Quality Management and convince stakeholders that you need a QMS.
Let's plan a free demo!
We would love to show you how your factory can benefit from using our software, save up to 20% on time and reduce waste by up to 15%! Join our 1-hour online demo to get a clear impression of how AlisQI could help you work smarter.