Make QESH actionable by our QESH Management Software
The swiss army knife of QESH Management
How do you as a QA manager ensure that everyone knows their role? And how do you ensure that you know the current state of affairs during audits? How do you deal easily with recalls and customer complaints?
Jump start your QESH management
To let you make a jump start in making your QESH management work for you, we standardized the main processes in quality management.
AlisQI contains blueprint workflows and forms for all major QESH processes. With our unmatched flexibility, you can easily adjust those blueprints to the needs of your business.
Create your own forms and workflows
Every organization is unique. Over time, processes change. That is why we made AlisQI as flexible as possible. With the right permissions, users can create and adjust forms, workflows and reports. All to assure that your quality system mimics reality.
Actionable QESH requires insights
In order to make QESH actionable, you need information. Our QESH management software provides you and your team with counters, KPIs, dashboards and alerts. You can tailor these indicators and alerts to your needs.
All actions originating from QESH incidents of any kind are registered and maintained in a central CAPA action list. This boosts clarity of CAPA Management.
Learn from your data
All data you collect proves to be very valuable in optimizing your processes. AlisQI has an extensive analytics engine built into it. In just a few click you create your charts, dashboards and reports. For you, your customers and suppliers. All in one platform.
Keep track of all events and CAPA
With the ever increasing workload for your quality team, smart automation is key in preparing for the future. AlisQI makes sure you and your team keep track of all events in your quality processes.
Stay informed of all open CAPA actions, for both you and your team.
High praise from the auditor
Delamine, a chemical business in The Netherlands, implemented AlisQI as their integrated platform for quality. At the first audit after AlisQI was implemented, the auditors complimented Delamine.
The auditors were very satisfied with our QESH system, they called this Best Practices and an example to the industry.
Susanne Haaijer - QA Manager Delamine
Browse through our features
- System integration
- Easily create your own forms
- 10+ form templates available
- Accessible to everyone
- Very versatile: complaints, deviations, improvement, audits, trainings, CAPA, safety incidents, environmental records, and more
- Easily add photos and attachments
- Central & personalized action lists
- Calendar for periodic events
- Integration with procedures from the internal Document Management System
- Define custom workflows & notifications
- Notify (action) owners when they are assigned
- Notify users of state transitions
- Define business logic to create follow-up actions
- Webhook system integrations
- Clear overviews
- Easy filtering and searching
- Pie charts & Pareto analysis, trend analysis
- Real-time dashboards
- Upload your own reporting docx templates (8D, complaints, etc.)
- Statistics and charts
- Key Performance Indicators
- Grant access to supply chain partners (customers & suppliers)
- System integration (SAP, Oracle, AX/NAV, Exact, and many others)
- Build your own integrations
- API for master data + measurements
- JSON over HTTPS
- Single Sign On
How to future-proof your Quality Management
Learn about Quality Management in the era of Smart Manufacturing and how you can future-proof your own Quality Management.
Smart quality platform for manufacturing
AlisQI is an integrated solution for all your Quality Management needs.
Collect all your data in one Quality Control (QC) system. Our Statistical Process Control (SPC) analytics will let you learn from your own data.