Get ahead of your peers and learn how to prevent the five most common mistakes implementing SPC!
1. Capability over stability. Without ensuring stability, you cannot catch off-specs or improve your process.
2. Forgetting about Measurement System Analysis. Detrimental to your analysis and decision-making.
3. Specification limits are no control limits. Runs the risk of more off-spec values.
4. Misleading charts. Can lead to wrong conclusions and deviant situations.
5. Too many triggers and alerts. Overwhelming operators who cannot process all information and intervene in time.